Nissan is a trusted brand that is known for manufacturing featured-loaded, highly competitive vehicles that give buyers plenty of bang for their buck. With intrinsic quality and reliability built right in to each model in the extensive Nissan lineup, drivers can count on getting more than what the price tag reflects. And with cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs in the mix, there is a Nissan that will suit any driver’s needs, style, and budget. Read on for a little insight into 10 Nissan models – past and present – that deserve a closer look.
Buy One of These 10 Nissan Models
You can’t go wrong with any one of Nissan’s all-star vehicles, and your choice depends solely upon what type of vehicle you’re looking for and what qualities, features, and amenities matter most to you. But here’s a quick rundown of 10 popular Nissan vehicles that have carved out a niche in their respective markets. The following is not a comprehensive list of Nissan’s best offerings, but it will give you a taste of what’s out there.
- Nissan Titan – This full-size pickup offers a comfortable ride and nimble, responsive handling. Featuring a durable and high-quality interior, the 2019 Titan comes equipped with standard features including the NissanConnect infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth* connectivity. You can upgrade with premium features including a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, a premium Fender audio system, and Siri Eyes Free.
- Nissan Versa – Affordability is key in this subcompact sedan, which features solid cargo and passenger space for the class. It offers easy handling and offers available features including remote keyless entry, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth*, USB connectivity, and more.
- Nissan Versa Note – The Versa Note is the hatchback version of the Versa. With its sportier design and similar equipment offerings, it makes a desirable counterpart to the Versa, depending on your personal style. It does afford more cargo space than the Versa, with 18.8 cubic feet behind the rear seats compared to the Versa’s 14.9 cubic feet of trunk space.
- Nissan Sentra – The comfortable and spacious Sentra has an attractive price tag and some great features to boot – such as its user-friendly infotainment system, Siri Eyes Free, available leather upholstery, upgraded Bose audio system, and advanced safety systems.
- Nissan Frontier – Nissan’s compact pickup truck features a standout value price and standard features including a touchscreen, Bluetooth* technology, and a rearview camera.
- Nissan Kicks – Nissan has hit a home run with its latest offering. The Nissan Kicks is a subcompact SUV that offers ample cargo room and a well-equipped interior, especially considering its bargain of a price tag and outstanding fuel economy that stretches your dollar even further.
- Nissan NV 200 – For those who need a small cargo van, the NV 200 delivers. It’s easy to drive and offers lots of utility and space. Big bonus: It’s one of the most affordable cargo vans on the road.
- Nissan Altima – This midsize car offers a smooth and composed ride quality, an extensive array of standard technology features, and a comfortable and spacious cabin.
- Nissan Rogue – An upscale cabin and lots of safety equipment set this subcompact SUV apart from the crowd.
- Nissan Quest – Though last manufactured in 2016, the Quest remains a strong contender if you’re in the market for a reliable, spacious, and comfortable minivan for your busy family. Standard or available features include Bluetooth*, tri-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, an 8-inch touchscreen, a rear-seat DVD screen, a Bose stereo, a 360-degree camera, and navigation.
You might also like: Warning Signs That Your Brakes Need Maintenance
Lee Nissan Ft. Walton Beach
Interested in exploring more Nissan models and getting a fantastic deal on your favorite? Head over to Lee Nissan Ft. Walton Beach. We have a huge inventory of all the new Nissan models you love, so you can browse our selection online and start narrowing down your options based on what you see there. No matter what you end up selecting, you’re going to get an amazing price when you shop our popular Florida dealership!