Pumpkins are the staple produce of the fall season. Most of the time, people’s minds immediately go to pumpkin pie when they think of pumpkin recipes. While a pumpkin pie is delicious, and it definitely satisfies your sweet tooth, try out something new this year with these adorable pumpkin bread mini loaves! These mini loaves are perfect little gifts to give to friends and family during the holiday season!
What You Need
For the Bread:
- All Purpose Flour- 1 and 1/4 Cups + 3 Tablespoons
- Baking Soda- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoon
- Nutmeg- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Granulated Sugar- 1 Cup + 2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil- 1/4 Cup + 3 Tablespoons
- Pumpkin Puree- 3/4 Cups + 2 Tablespoons
- Eggs- 2
For the Gifts:
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Parchment Paper
You might also like: Take A Trip To The Past When You Visit Magnolia Grill
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Prepare your 3×6 loaf pans by spreading them with softened butter and dusting them with flour (this is so you can easily remove the loaves after baking without ruining the shape).
- Place your flour inside a medium-sized bowl. Add the baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the flour. Then, add your salt. Lightly whisk to combine all of the added ingredients.
- Mix together the vegetable oil and the sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer. Turn the mixer on the lowest speed setting for about one minute. Add in the pumpkin puree and increase the mixer’s speed to the medium-low setting. Mix this for about one minute, or until smooth. Change the mixer’s speed back to the low setting. Add your eggs one at a time, let the mixer work for about 15 seconds between each egg.
- Add half of the dry ingredients from the medium-sized bowl to the mixing bowl. Once it is all combined, add in the remaining half of the dry ingredients. Remove the bowl from the mixer. Using a wooden spoon to manually scrape the bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Gently pour the mixture into the mini loaf pans. Place them in the oven for 45-55 minutes. Set the pans on a cooling rack for 15 minutes. Once the loaves are completely cooled, remove them from the pans.
- Wrap each loaf in parchment paper. Take your ribbon and twine and tie them around the loaf in a decorative manner. Insert a cinnamon stick under the ribbon and twine for an added festive touch!